Saturday 18 May 2013

The Job

The name's Angel, Angel Cross. As you can guess by the url I'm a detective. I specialize in cases relating to fears.
What are fears you ask? Fears are eldritch abominations each representing a different fear people have.
These beings harass,torture and often kill people. I'm a detective people turn to when a case is related to fears.
Right now I'm working on a case of Slenderman(the fear of strangers) kidnapping her 13 year old daughter.
My job is to either negotiate with Slenderman (hahaha as if XD) or get her out there myself.
Before you ask, yes the money is good.
Alright I'm ready for action.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, but you do realise that by now (29th May 2013) you're almost definitely too late right? Slendy doesn't keep victims alive too long, if memory serves.
    Unless he's proxifying her, in which case it's too late because you can't undo that. Eventually she will turn, and it'd be best if she was away from her family if that happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already did the job, just haven't had time to blog about it. I finished it the day I blogged this. It would be stupid if I had just said "lets save her" and waited 2 weeks.

      Who does that, honestly XD

      Delete
  2. Slendy is also the fear of the unknown. Just an FYI.

    Cause I KNOW I'm not afraid of strangers. Just the unknown.

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete