Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Client

That's one kid saved. I haven't had time to blog about it because Slenderman is PISSED at me. I've been running. That's nothing new for me, in my line of work I can't really have a steady location now can I? But the girl is with her family and after I pulled some strings they were put in the witness protection program.

Myself managed to get away from Slenderman, wasn't all that hard once I figured out where to go. I'm not gonna reveal my location, because that would be stupid.

I got another job involving another fear that I don't know the name of. The client just said it was an "alien creature from hell". I'm not sure if he's just crazy or it really is a fear that I haven't encountered, but I'm going to check it out.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Give me a shout if you're in England, I can give you a fair warning if we get your scent, but not much more. Good luck with this. Whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, and be careful.

    "Alien creature from hell" - well, that could apply to a LOT of Fears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no. That could apply to ALL the Fears. XD

      -Cayley

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty broad description. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witness Protection Program? Pfft, wow twas a dumb move, they are probably dead by now.

    Aline from Hell, matched The Rake pretty well, what wit his skinny body, bald head, big ass black eyes.

    ReplyDelete