Thursday 20 June 2013

The Rake

I've been laying low for a while now. Just trying to relax before I try anything else. But apparently life doesn't want me to relax since I got a letter in the mail telling me to go to a certain address if I wished to apply for "the job". My research tells me that this is the doing of the guy from Wandering from Death and reading his blog I discover that he wishes to kill the rake.

I decided to go along, will probably be a nice change of scenery from the Archangel. Also,it might be good to interact with other people for a change instead of my usual mixture of clientele and fears.

From the looks of this I'm going to Chicago, I guess taking a plane there from my home in Austin, Texas isn't going to be that much of a problem.

I'll report back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Omg another Texan! *-*
    Sorry, it just seems like there aren't many of us on the blogs.

    -Spyre

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bite it on the way back from (possibly) killing the Rake?

    ReplyDelete