Sunday 2 June 2013

The Set-Up

Alright, seems like the person that called was bluffing, well kinda. See I went over there to check it out if who would I but meet but my ex-boyfriend Verne. Alien creature from hell indeed. I don't know what is worse the fact that he was holding my client up on gunpoint when I showed up or the fact that I used to go out with a guy named Verne in the first place.

"Oh dear Angel, you look stunning today. New trenchcoat?"

"Spare me the pleasantries Verne why are you holding my client at gunpoint?"

"See, if it wasn't obvious you are bit of a catepillar in our buttermilk"

"What?"

"You're in our way?"

"You and who?"

"Guess"

"Ehm, the fears"

"Yes, but a little more specific sweetheart"

"Slenderman?"

"Ok, this could go on for a while, let me just tell you"

"Alright" I said and chuckled.

"The Archangel"

"I have so far not taken a single case involving him. What is his beef with me?"

"No, but he knows of you and while he isn't threatened by a mere human like yourself I think that he is smart enough to not trust his luck on chance. He's not that arrogant you know"

"So what has that to do with my client?"

"Well, just a way to get you here."

He then pointed the gun at me and fired. I ducked, but it scraped my shoulder. While running towards him I began to see a bit of a silhouette behind him, of a man in a gas mask. The Archangel. I was already in motion and stopped thinking about it so I punched him in the face and acquired his gun.

Suddenly I heard a loud noise, it pained me so much that I dropped to the ground and held my ears. It was coming from the direction of the Archangel. It was louder than I should've been able to withstand.

Verne, my client & the Archangel then vanished.

I can't hear anything.
My eardrums in the midst of the loud noise produced by the Archangel must've popped. Granted, I'm glad to be alive, but I still wouldn't mind punching him right in the face for that.

VERNE YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Let me be frank with you folks, I don't have a clue what to do now.
I've never been involved with the man in the gas mask known as the Archangel.

Any advice?

4 comments:

  1. Well, first thing is to get to a hospital you trust and get your ears repaired.

    As for the Archangel... I've only got what's common knowledge. Be suspicious of anyone who you know is dead, yet is still walking around.

    'Angel and Verne' sounds like the name of a crime fighting duo, maybe that's why. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know much about the archangel. Uhh, avoid wide open spaces, I guess? It uses a rifle, right?

    Good luck, maybe you should quit pissing of the other fears until after this blows over, if this blows over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are bit of a catepillar in our buttermilk

    I've never heard anyone say that.....Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archie isn't usually known for his sonic attacks. Look out for evidence that you're being double teamed by It and the Choir.

    ReplyDelete